Saturday, September 1, 2012

It's a New Juicing Month!

September is here and with it a new challenge... Work out 3 days a week at the gym and get the weight lowered some more. It has been 5 1/2 months since I started my journey to better health. So far I have lowered by weight from 259 pounds to 204 pounds. At the present my weight is up a little from that but part of that is from some unexplained swelling in my legs. Even so I am very happy and feel so much better than I did when I started 2012.

 My goal this month is to hit the 200 mark. To keep me honest and on point I commit to sharing with  You my friends, my daily steps.

Stepping I did this morning with my Beet It Juice and an hour walk around the Apt Complex. Not to bad heat wise at 7:30am and Chico my hearing ear dog loved it.

Lunch was created with some extra zip from my plums that were getting soft. YUMMM.
One thing I know I need to do is lower my fruits and raise my greens and veggies in my juices. So hard when it is hot outside and I just want ice cream SO BAD. But I just might have reached the perfect combo for my lunch juice. I have some freezing for a quick whip in the blender tonight for an "Ice Dessert".

My lunch juice was

6 plums ( smaller)
1 Cup of Fresh Cherries
3 Slices of Fresh Pineapple

1 Beet
2 Oranges
12 Carrots
1 Organic Cucumber

Juice in the order listed... The reason being that the harder produce will wash out the residue left from the softer produce... Nothing is wasted.

So now I am off to make Mean Green and do some sewing for my grand daughter's 1st Birthday.
Til Later
Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment