Friday, July 6, 2012

Re-Inventing the Shweet Potato Juice Recipe That Is

I am a Southern girl and what Southern girl doesn't lover her Shweet Potatoes. I know I am on  Juice Cleanse but I can still enjoy my favorite desserts ... but as my dinners now. The really cool thing is I am not knocking myself out with all the high sugar or calories.

This is my NEW Shweet Potato N Fruits Juice Recipe
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup frozen shweet dark cherries 
2 cups black grapes
2 granny smith apples
1 large shweet potato
1 lime peeled 
Juice everything together in the order shown. A very easy way to juice frozen fruits is to add them to your juicer's food shoot while it is off. Place the plunger in the top and turn it on. Juice that bunch and do the next.It only took me 3 times to get all my berries, cherries and grapes juiced. THEN you follow with your apples,lime and shweet potato. The hard fruit and veggies will wash out the sludge of the frozen fruit and grapes.  The lime juice cuts the starchy taste of the shweet potato and makes this a wonderful thick yet refreshing 
summertime drink.


 A great way to re-invent the Shweet Potato...Juice that is.

Til tomorrow
Stay Juicy and Healthy My Friends
~Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment