Friday, May 25, 2012

Memorable Movies for YOU to GET Healthy With this Holiday Weekend

The first thing I want to say is Please while you are out and about this Memorial  Weekend take a moment to stop and say a prayer for those who are serving our country away and at home, both in the military and serving in our police, fire and other forms of service. If you happen to see an Active or Vet please take time and Say THANKS. They will probably  brush it off and say "OH, Just doing my duty." and turn red. I know my baby brother does every time I thank him. But they are going way above and beyond.
Not just them but also the families of all our service men and women, police, firemen, EMT etc...

After you say your prayer for the ones who keep us safe and free and their families & thank all of them that ya see I'm sure you will have a little bit of free time and I wanted to give you a list of some movies you might be interested in catching on Netflix or youtube. This list was made up by a friend of mine in my Rebooters group on Facebook Michael Jones. If you get a chance to see some of these movies they will help you move forward in deciding what type of life change you will want to do after you complete your juice cleanse. NOW is the time for you to start deciding what you are going to transcend into after you come off of all juice (if you are just drinking juice now).  Remember you went to all the trouble to get your body detoxed and clean...feeling great now you don't want to add all the additives and junk food back into it do you?

Here are some of the Movies. I have watched a few of these that are closed captioned. The ones in BOLD i have seen and to me I say are MUST SEES!


Here's a list of Documentaries with corresponding links. Please feel free to add to this list if you have a title to share!

Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead

Forks Over Knives

Food Matters

Hungry For Change

Food, Inc.

FRESH

Food Fight

King Corn

The Future Of Food

Others you can find on Netflix are
The Gerson Miracle
Raw for Thirty Days

No comments:

Post a Comment