Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Start of A New Life Change


Earlier this year my sister in law told me about a documentary, called “Fat, Sick and NearlyDead” by Joe Cross. It took me about 2 months to find one that was closed captioned so I could watch it but when I did, I knew this was something I needed to do. You too can watch this movie from your home either on Netflix or youtube  and also read all kinds of info at the REBOOT community.


WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS REBOOT Thing? Well it is simple. You first check with your doctor and make sure it is okay with him that you go on a reboot or detox diet. Then you purchase a juicer. You should have already watched “Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead” several times if you are like most of us. You will be replacing some if not all of you meals each day with raw vegetable & fruit juices. Yes, you heard that correctly juice(liquid) not food for your meals.

 It works believe me. This is not something you are doing the rest of your life. This is something you are doing to detox your body, for a short while. YOU ARE REBOOTING YOUR BODY. WHY? I think of it this way; for 53 years I abused my body with fast foods, sugar, gluten and fried foods. Now my body is telling me it will no longer allow me to continue to feed it that kind of *junk*. By only taking in juice, you are getting nutrients and vitamins into your bloodstream. You are allowing your stomach to rest while you are still being fed directly into your bloodstream. You choose the length of time to follow your juice cleanse. (Joe calls this a fast...I say cleanse 'cause fast to me means no food and I am eating be it a liquid). Remember this is about a detox of your body, removing the impurities so that you can start fresh with a healthier way to eat and live.

If you are on Facebook I would invite you to join a Reboot support group called 
RebooterBuddies – 2012. Everyone there is so friendly, helpful and very supportive.
My personal id is Sandi Keeton Ramirez. If we are not already connected please *friend* me and I will accept.
Check back, I'll be sharing some of my tips and experiences on this wonderful trip to get healthy. Have recipes, suggestions or ideas or you would like to share on this blog? Feel free to drop me a line. 
livingtheshweetlife@gmail.com
I hope you will follow me on my journey to better health and a new lifestyle. 
Sandi


No comments:

Post a Comment