Monday, June 18, 2012

Tomato Basil Delights...

When I started writing this blog I knew I wanted to share my recipes for juice as well as other healthy creations. So as you know, I also started a Recipe Blog, Recipes 4 Shweet Living,  where you can find all the Recipes that we have come up with as well as some that I am sharing from my friends.
Tomato Juice has really helped me this past month. I have a great deal of pain from my Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, pulling my back out, kidney and gallstones and tomato juice has helped me to control my pain level without having to take medicine. I just wanted to share a couple things that I created from Tomatoes on my Recipe Blog. Wanted to make sure you saw them so that maybe they will help you out too. (PS Tomatoes are great for fighting cancers too!)

Come by Recipes 4 Shweet Living and check out the Tomato Basil Juice Recipe.

While you are there come see what we did with the Pulp from the Juice. Don't want to throw away something so good, we want to use everything we can. YUMMO


Til Tomorrow
Stay Juicy
~Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment